Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Must Be Nuts! But I Knew That Already.




When I finally decided to start a blog, I was gung-ho. I had my story idea pretty much mapped out. I sent out a mass email to just about every contact I have, and posted it on Facebook. But as the launching date loomed over head, I began to panic. I allowed the craziest thoughts to enter my mind, and almost ditched the whole idea. Fortunately, I quickly put the fear and uncertainty behind me. It was either sink or swim. I didn't sink, but the verdict is still out on whether I'm swimming or not. The first few days, I didn't know what to think. In fact, I was pretty much confused as to what I wanted to add to make my blog look functional. I finally got the hang of it. Each morning I put the finishing touches on the paragraph to be posted and press the button. I may be a little biased, but so far, I don't think the story is too bad. Yet I had zero, count 'em, zero followers. What I am doing wrong? Then out of the blue four lovely, obviously people of high intelligence, decided to follow my blog! I hope you all are actually reading and enjoying it. If you are, please ask your friends to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment