Monday, April 13, 2009

The Stinky Recap


Brad Thoms hadn’t been back in Greenstone in years, but now he’d been hired to work on Karen and Benny’s home. Everyone is surprised and happy to see their former history teacher, especially Agnes. Karen and Benny had been confused. They thought “Mr. Thoms” was some sort of nickname, until he explained to them that he was only 5 years older than the gang. It suddenly made sense why Agnes, who promised to help Karen with the yard, came over dressed for a Saturday luncheon. What didn’t make sense was the way Brad dismissed her.
A little side note…
The next few entries will be sent via sunny Orlando. I don’t know if that will be a good thing or a bad thing. I guess we’ll find out soon enough. Hopefully the sunshine will brighten my mood and spark my creativity and I can give you all some good stuff. Now, that being said, if you don’t hear from me immediately, that probably means I’m being consumed by lots of beach, shopping, sand, shopping, beach…you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment