Monday, November 2, 2009

VELVET


I HAVE A QUESTION

“I was gonna try to talk some sense into her, but I realized that wasn’t going to happen. Then she started swinging. I mean haymakers. A few landed, and those suckers hurt!”
Chuck was pleased Tonya was able to nail this little jerk a few times. Right now, he wanted to throw a few across the table himself.
“Alright,” fingers snapped. “Stay with me Chuckie. We started fighting. Where I come from, you don’t let someone wail on you and you just stand there. But she was getting out of control, so Dorian had to come and restrain the ice princess.
The punches to Tonya’s face were more than she could bear. She tried to scream, but Dorian embraced her torso so tightly, she had difficulty breathing. She began to flail her feet wildly, kicking his knees and legs.
“Where are they?” I yelled. “This will be over a lot quicker if you just give me what I want. You owe me that much.”
Chuck raised his hand. There were a few questions he had to ask, and he knew he needed to do it quickly. “What exactly was it that you were looking for?”
A thin smile crossed the wicked lips. “I’ll get to that in a minute.”

No comments:

Post a Comment